What is the best way to find top-quality organizational change PPT and presentations?
In this article, we’ll look at some of the best places to go for:
- Organizational change PPT and presentation files
- Downloadable content, such as PDFs, reports, and guides
- Research secrets that can save you time and effort
Let’s get started with some of the best resources for finding organizational change content.
Top Secrets for Finding Organizational Change PPT Files, PDFs, Presentations, and More
Below are some of the most popular, widely used resources for finding B2B presentations, slides, and PPT files.
LinkedIn’s SlideShare website is widely used and widely known.
It is a go-to resource for virtually any kind of presentation you could ask for.
Most commonly, though, it is used as a resource for B2B presentations.
Available formats include:
- ODPs and PPTs
- Word and OpenOffice Documents
Since it is directly connected to LinkedIn, it allows anyone with a LinkedIn account to easily upload and publish their presentations.
It is also possible to download PPTs from SlideShare, if the presentation authors permit it.
YouTube, of course, is a large repository of video content, including presentations of every shape and size.
It is easy to find presentations, keynotes, speeches, webinars, and more, on virtually any topic.
Change management professionals can find topics on:
- Organizational change and development
- Digital transformation
- Change management strategies
- Change leadership
And much more.
Private organizations are also great resources for PPTs, PDFs, and downloadable content.
A few good go-to websites include:
- Prosci – Prosci is a well-known change management consultancy. They publish a wealth of downloadable content on their website. And you can also find plenty of other resources on YouTube, SlideShare, LinkedIn, and other third-party websites.
- Kotter International – Kotter International is the change management firm founded by John Kotter. Their change management methodology is based on John Kotter’s 8-Step Process for Leading Change. As with Prosci, you can find plenty of resources on YouTube, SlideShare, their own site, and other third-party sites.
- Deloitte – Deloitte is a consultancy and research firm that focuses on change management, digital transformation, financial advisory, and more. The right searches will bring up PDFs, presentations, webcasts, keynotes, and many other resources.
- Accenture – Accenture is a global leader in digital transformation. They offer a wide range of services, including change management and digital transformation consulting. Anyone in search of industry-leading ideas can find plenty of material from this company, on or off their site.
- WalkMe – WalkMe pioneered the digital adoption platform (DAP) and they publish extensively on topics such as change management, digital adoption, and digital transformation. Their content can be found across the internet, from YouTube to Twitter to their own blog.
These are just a few of the many private companies that offer high-quality presentations and content.
For a longer list of companies like these, read our article that covers change management reviews, blogs, and journals.
Academic institutions are also a great resource for change management content.
Harvard, Stanford, and many other schools can be excellent resources for many different content types and formats.
Not every school offers degree programs in organizational development and change, of course.
To find the best academic resources, look for schools that offer certifications in change management or organizational development.
Hacks, Tips, and Tricks for Finding PPT Files … Fast
Finding organizational change PPT files, PDFs, or orther downloadable content takes time.
Regardless of your aim – whether it is research, curiosity, or business – the right research techniques can dramatically speed up your workflow.
Search operators are special words or characters inserted into search engines.
They modify the results of your search – and the right ones can dramatically reduce your research time.
Here are a few useful ones:
- Filetype:[file extension] – “Filetype:PPT” will bring back PowerPoint Presentations
- Site:[website name] – “Site:blog.walkme.com” will bring back results from WalkMe’s main blog
- -[word to exclude] – “-2018” will exclude search results containing “2018”
- Quotation marks – “Change management” will focus on search results that contain “change management” as a phrase, not as two separate terms
For more information on search operators, simply search for “search operators” followed by the name of your favorite search engine.
Subscriptions are another way to stay tuned to relevant content.
They come in several flavors:
- Email subscriptions, found on almost every major blog or website, deliver content directly to your inbox
- Social media subscriptions, such as YouTube subscriptions, Twitter follows, or LinkedIn follows, keep your social feeds tuned in to a particular account
- Search alerts, through Google Alerts or Talkwalker, for instance, send you email updates whenever new web content is found that matches a search criteria
- RSS subscriptions, through any popular RSS feed reader, updates whenever a website’s RSS feed is updated
Naturally, not all of the content delivered here will be relevant or useful.
However, subscriptions can save you a great deal of time.
Rather than manually searching for downloadable content, you can just check your subscriptions periodically.
Chris is the Lead Author & Editor of Change Blog. Chris established the Change blog to create a source for news and discussion about some of the issues, challenges, news, and ideas relating to Change Management.